Sonoff – TX Series T0-US2C WiFi Wall Switches
- Remotely control devices through a phone
- Turn on/off devices with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Touch control buttons for convenient operation
- Set a particular time to turn on/off devices
- Customize one or groups of SONOFF devices to turn on/off with a simple tap
- Allow you to manage devices when there is no WiFi network in your space
- Control the device with your family together via device sharing
- Sync the real-time device status to your phone
- IFTTT service triggers a bunch of actions
- Some can be managed by the 433MHz remote controller (not included)
- Neutral Wire is required
All switches can be controlled remotely using your phone, and devices connected with switches can work independently. Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant which let you turn on or off your appliances with a voice command, perfect for those need to handle much housework simultaneously. Features sensitive touch buttons that are attached on the simple and stylish switches to ensure a modern and nice decoration on any wall surface. A slight tap for easier control. If worry your monthly electricity bill is overwhelmed by power-hungry appliances, or wanna turn on your coffee maker while you’re sitting on the sofa, the time schedule is a good choice. Set a time for devices and the switches will help you turn on or off them automatically. Tailor smart scene for your appliances.
Training & Installation
We provide on site training on CCTV functionality and monitoring. Our service level agreements are supported by Qualified Technicians.